Our ultimate aim is to know Christ and make him known. People come to faith in a variety of ways – often through friendship, sometimes through partaking in holy communion, sometimes through an exploring faith course. First and foremost we want people to feel they belong at Trinity, wherever they are in their faith journey. There will be opportunities where we can discover together what it might mean to be followers of Jesus Christ, and we seek to be part of God’s work today, showing God’s love in word and action in the local community and beyond.
We want to be:
A place to belong
- Where everyone is welcome and valued
- Where there is support and encouragement
A worshipping congregation
- Giving glory to God as we share in worship together
A nurturing community
- Supporting each other through our friendship, teaching and Christian discipleship
- Reaching out to others and meeting their needs
Our current priorities as a congregation are to develop our prayer and spirituality, to build community partnerships, and to grow as a church community both in faith and in numbers.