- Wycombe Homeless Connection – we support this local charity which helps those who are homeless or at risk of eviction. During January to March each year we are one of seven host churches for the Wycombe Winter Night Shelter, and a number of our congregation support this practically through volunteering and prayer. Our support continues for their year-round work in the Support Centre, open mornings Monday to Friday wyhoc.org.uk
- One Can Food Bank – we collect tinned groceries, toiletries and other items on a weekly basis. Some of our members also volunteer. http://www.onecantrust.org.uk
- A number of our congregation volunteer to help with the annual week-long Christian holiday club, Lighthouse (https://lighthousecentral.org/), run in Wycombe and other local towns.
- Wycombe Refugee Partnership – a local multi-cultural charity in High Wycombe who have come together out of a shared concern to help destitute refugee families in the UK; finding them private rental accommodation in the Wycombe area and giving wrap-around support, helping with job-seeking and registration with schools, doctors, dentists and English classes. As at 2019 they had resettled 18 families with refugee status and invite your help to house more. https://www.wycombe-refugees.org/
- At our Harvest service 2018 we raised funds for Toilet Twinning, whereby a working toilet with handwashing facilities, plus hygiene education, is provided in developing countries. With seven toilets in the building we raised enough funds to provide seven twinned toilets.
- We are a Fairtrade church – helping producers get fair pay for what they grow is important to us. fairtrade.org.uk We also support Traidcraft www.traidcraft.co.uk/
- With a world focus we sponsor a young boy through the charity Compassion. compassionuk.org
- In 2015 we supported the School of Theology and Mission in Papua New Guinea through providing funds to rebuild a dormitory for nine student families with a shower and ablutions block, and a duplex unit with living space for two staff families.
- In 2017 we have raised funds to help the work of the eye clinic at the Bethesda Hospital in Parakou, Benin, where each month the professionals register over 500 new patients and in 2016 performed 1500 eye operations.
- We support the URC’s Commitment for Life world development programme in the four partner countries/regions of Bangladesh, Central America (Honduras, Guatemala. Nicaragua and El Salvador), Israel and the occupied Palestinian territory and Zimbabwe. urc.org.uk/mission/commitment-for-life.html